header image

Day 1,2 and 3

Posted by: | February 1, 2013 | 9 Comments |

On Wednesday it was my first day back at school for 2013. My daily routine is to wake up at 7:30am, get dressed, have breakfast, brush my teeth, wash my face, brush my hair and walk to school. Wednesday I decided  to arrive  a bit earlier than usual. I found my old/new class room rather comfortable and easy because I had been in that classroom in Grade 2 with Mrs Morris. I met my new teacher Mrs McCullough she is just a wonderful easy going teacher. When 5 SM walked into their brand new classroom we got our school supplies out and put them on our desks. Wednesday was an easy going day. 

On Thursday we were slowly getting used to the routine of going back to school I am finding it quite a challenge because I love to sleep in. By the time Friday had arrived I was slowly getting used to the routine of school. It’s been a wonderful 3 days back at school catching up with my friends. It’s been wonderful listening to what they have been up to during the school holidays.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37718498@N00/2610009219

What was your week like?

Do you enjoy  having a routine?

Have you got a routine which you do daily?

under: Uncategorized

1. By: Mrs Kathleen Morris on February 1, 2013 at 6:14 pm      Reply

Hi BB,

I’ve enjoyed being back at school too. I have a wonderful grade and lots of kids were in 2KM or 2KJ in 2011 so we know each other already!

I’m glad you feel comfortable in your classroom with your easy going teacher.

I think this is going to be a great year for both of us!

Does Mrs McCullough and Mrs Neville work together in those rooms like Miss Jordan and I used to?

Best wishes,
    Mrs Morris

• By: BB on February 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm      Reply

@ Mrs Morris,
      Awesome comment and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

That is awesome you enjoyed being back at school. That is so cool how there are a lot of kids who know each other from 2KM and 2KJ. I know everyone in my grade which is wonderful. Thank you for saying that you are glad I feel comfortable in my old classroom. I agree with you I have a feeling it will be a great year this year. Mrs McCullough and Mrs Neville do work together during Maths and Literacy.

Do you miss your old grade?

From your pal,

BB.

• By: Mrs Kathleen Morris on February 1, 2013 at 7:12 pm      Reply

Hi BB,

It must be fun to be in a double classroom with two teachers again.

I’m glad you know everyone in your grade. I guess it is your sixth year of school now so you have got to know all the kids!

I do miss my old grade and I wonder how they’re doing in grade five. It is funny to be in the same classroom but have all new kids.

Happy weekend,
        Mrs Morris

• By: BB on February 2, 2013 at 8:23 am      Reply

@ Mrs Morris,
          Thank you for writing back to my comment.

It sure is fun to have double the classroom fun. It is my sixth year at school. That is sad you miss your old grade but I have a feeling they will be having so much fun with their teachers.

BB.

• By: Sherry on September 14, 2013 at 5:48 am      Reply

that was a great video!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. By: Miss Y on February 1, 2013 at 6:36 pm      Reply

Hi BB

It’s great to hear you have had such a positive start to the year. I’m sure you will have a fabulous year with your easy going teacher and friends! How many Grade 5 classes do you have?

Did you grow over the holidays because lots of our students seem to be much taller than they were last year!

At my school the teachers had a meeting all day Tuesday and First Aid training on Wednesday. Our students from Grade 1-6 started school yesterday and I did 21 classroom library loans – a busy day! Today I worked with my new Library assistant helping her to settle into our library.

Our Preps start on Monday and I’m looking forward to seeing them in the LRC soon!

I hope you get to have a sleep in over the weekend BB…

Miss Y :)

• By: BB on February 2, 2013 at 8:20 am      Reply

@ Miss Y,

It sure is great I have had a fabulous start. We have four Grade 5 classrooms.

Mum and Dad think I have grown and also got a bit of a tan mum says. I did notice when I was walking past the meeting room I noticed that there was a meeting at our school.
      Our preps started on the same day as us which was the 30th. That must have been a busy day doing 21 classroom library loans.

That was nice of you to help your library assistant. That is awesome that your school’s preps start soon.

Thank you for wishing me a wonderful sleep over the weekend.

BB.

3. By: ♥Victoria♥ on February 11, 2013 at 6:34 am      Reply

Dear BB,

I am glad you had a good start to the new school year. I agree with you, that waking up early for school is not much fun. Like you, I also have to wake up early for work. Unfortunately for me, my work day begins at 6:00 am, but it ends early at 3:00 pm when I pick up the kids from school. I really enjoy the weekends when I can sleep in. The weird thing is that I get so used to my early routine that it is hard to sleep in even when I can. Do you have this problem too? What is your favorite subject in school?

Keep up the great posts.

All the best,
    Victoria

• By: BB on February 11, 2013 at 3:11 pm      Reply

@ Victoria,

Thank you for saying you are glad I had a great start to the new school year. Mum has a big routine too. Now that school has started I always wake up at seven. My favourite subjects at school are spelling and reading.

What was your favourite subject when you went to school?

Thank you for saying Keep up with the great posts.

BB.

Leave a response

Your response:

Categories