Happy Easter everyone near and far!

It is Easter and I decided to put up a post wishing all my dear bloggers a very Happy Easter to you all.   It is Easter Sunday in Australia.  I celebrate Easter with my family and visiting friends.  My mum and I go to church celebrating Easter.  Every Easter we go to my Aunty and Uncle’s house and have a huge family feast.   This is a family tradition.  We have a huge family Easter egg hunt where I tend to find the most chocolate eggs.  I enjoy the Easter egg hunt because I get to eat the  chocolate eggs I find.  I love this time of year for it is a time to celebrate for lots of reasons.

This Easter is extra special because my nanna is with us celebrating Easter, this makes our family complete.

I didn’t realize just how many different types of chocolate Easter eggs you can get for Easter.  My favourite Easter egg is the Lindt eggs .  However my mum and dad enjoy eating dark chocolate.  Easter is a time to be grateful for your wonderful family, friends where ever they may live.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31879658@N00/6902724232

How do you celebrate Easter?

Do you like eating chocolate?

Do you have a family tradition during Easter?

8 thoughts on “Happy Easter everyone near and far!

1. Hi BB,

Happy Easter to you and your family! It sounds like you would have had a nice day. How fantastic that your nanna could be there. I hope she is doing well.

Yesterday was Nate’s birthday so we had a lunch today with my family and Nate’s family. It was very nice and I’m feeling pretty full right now! Too many Easter eggs and delicious food!

I hope all our blogging buddies are having a lovely Easter too?

What is your favourite type of Lindt chocolate? The milk one? I love all chocolate but I do enjoy white chocolate and Turkish delight.

Best wishes,
    Mrs Morris

• @ Mrs Morris,
      Awesome comment and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Thank you for saying Happy Easter to me and my family. Happy Easter to you and your family.

It was a fantastic day. It was awesome how nanna could come to celebrate Easter with us all. Nanna is doing fine thank you.

Please tell Nate I wished him a Happy Birthday and may all Nate’s wishes come true. I was full after our Easter Feast too. I hope all our blogging buddies are having the best Easter as well Mrs Morris.

My, favourite type of Lindt Chocolate is the milk type I love the chocolate as it melts in your mouth.

I love Turkish Delight too. Are you and Nate doing anything these school holidays?

BB.

2. Dear BB,

Happy Easter from Washington! I hope your day was everything you hoped it would be. I bet it was wonderful seeing your Nanna at home!
    Our family has a tradition of going to a restaurant that has a big brunch buffet. It is a seafood restaurant, and so there are different kinds of seafood like oysters, clams, mussels, salmon, crab, cod, etc. They also have breakfast food and dessert! We stayed there for 2 hours!
    Afterward, my husband and I walked around a new park in Seattle called the Olympic Sculpture Park. The park has a wonderful view of the Puget Sound and many different types of outdoor sculpture.
    We have had a beautiful sunny day, so it’s been quite a memorable day!
    Sunny in Seattle!
    Mrs. Hembree

• @ Mrs. Hembree,

Happy Easter to you and your family too Mrs. Hembree. My Easter was a blast and it sounds like yours was to with too. It sure was amazing seeing Nanna back at home.

I would love to have come with you to the big brunch buffet because I love seafood. WOW you stayed at the buffet for 2 hours.

That new park in Seattle sounds like a big fun park for kids my age.

That was wonderful you had a good day.

BB.

3. Dear BB,

Happy Easter to you and your family too! It is so nice that you didn’t forget your blogging friends while spending time with your family. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family. It is our family that make every holiday so special.

Best,
    Victoria

P.S., I am like your parents, my favorite is also the dark chocolate.

• @ Victoria,

Thank you for saying Happy Easter to me and my family. Happy Easter to you and your family too.

Thank you so much for saying I did not forget my blogging buddies as my blogging buddies are so important to me.

Easter with your family is awesome I just love it.

BB.

PS That is awesome you like dark chocolate like my parents.

PSSS Have you ate all your chocolate yet? I haven’t

• @ Ari,

Thank you for saying Nice job on my post. Happy Easter to you and your family too. Your not late saying Happy Easter.

I am so glad you you like the pictures.

Thank you so much for saying My blog is amazing your blog is too.

I will write on your blog.

BB