header image

Happy Easter everyone near and far!

Posted by: | March 31, 2013 | 8 Comments |

It is Easter and I decided to put up a post wishing all my dear bloggers a very Happy Easter to you all.   It is Easter Sunday in Australia.  I celebrate Easter with my family and visiting friends.  My mum and I go to church celebrating Easter.  Every Easter we go to my Aunty and Uncle’s house and have a huge family feast.   This is a family tradition.  We have a huge family Easter egg hunt where I tend to find the most chocolate eggs.  I enjoy the Easter egg hunt because I get to eat the  chocolate eggs I find.  I love this time of year for it is a time to celebrate for lots of reasons.

This Easter is extra special because my nanna is with us celebrating Easter, this makes our family complete.

I didn’t realize just how many different types of chocolate Easter eggs you can get for Easter.  My favourite Easter egg is the Lindt eggs .  However my mum and dad enjoy eating dark chocolate.  Easter is a time to be grateful for your wonderful family, friends where ever they may live.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31879658@N00/6902724232

How do you celebrate Easter?

Do you like eating chocolate?

Do you have a family tradition during Easter?

under: Uncategorized

1. By: Mrs Kathleen Morris on March 31, 2013 at 7:38 pm      Reply

Hi BB,

Happy Easter to you and your family! It sounds like you would have had a nice day. How fantastic that your nanna could be there. I hope she is doing well.

Yesterday was Nate’s birthday so we had a lunch today with my family and Nate’s family. It was very nice and I’m feeling pretty full right now! Too many Easter eggs and delicious food!

I hope all our blogging buddies are having a lovely Easter too?

What is your favourite type of Lindt chocolate? The milk one? I love all chocolate but I do enjoy white chocolate and Turkish delight.

Best wishes,
    Mrs Morris

• By: BB on April 1, 2013 at 7:58 am      Reply

@ Mrs Morris,
      Awesome comment and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Thank you for saying Happy Easter to me and my family. Happy Easter to you and your family.

It was a fantastic day. It was awesome how nanna could come to celebrate Easter with us all. Nanna is doing fine thank you.

Please tell Nate I wished him a Happy Birthday and may all Nate’s wishes come true. I was full after our Easter Feast too. I hope all our blogging buddies are having the best Easter as well Mrs Morris.

My, favourite type of Lindt Chocolate is the milk type I love the chocolate as it melts in your mouth.

I love Turkish Delight too. Are you and Nate doing anything these school holidays?

BB.

2. By: Mrs. Hembree on April 1, 2013 at 10:41 am      Reply

Dear BB,

Happy Easter from Washington! I hope your day was everything you hoped it would be. I bet it was wonderful seeing your Nanna at home!
    Our family has a tradition of going to a restaurant that has a big brunch buffet. It is a seafood restaurant, and so there are different kinds of seafood like oysters, clams, mussels, salmon, crab, cod, etc. They also have breakfast food and dessert! We stayed there for 2 hours!
    Afterward, my husband and I walked around a new park in Seattle called the Olympic Sculpture Park. The park has a wonderful view of the Puget Sound and many different types of outdoor sculpture.
    We have had a beautiful sunny day, so it’s been quite a memorable day!
    Sunny in Seattle!
    Mrs. Hembree

• By: BB on April 1, 2013 at 4:15 pm      Reply

@ Mrs. Hembree,

Happy Easter to you and your family too Mrs. Hembree. My Easter was a blast and it sounds like yours was to with too. It sure was amazing seeing Nanna back at home.

I would love to have come with you to the big brunch buffet because I love seafood. WOW you stayed at the buffet for 2 hours.

That new park in Seattle sounds like a big fun park for kids my age.

That was wonderful you had a good day.

BB.

3. By: Victoria on April 6, 2013 at 11:22 am      Reply

Dear BB,

Happy Easter to you and your family too! It is so nice that you didn’t forget your blogging friends while spending time with your family. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family. It is our family that make every holiday so special.

Best,
    Victoria

P.S., I am like your parents, my favorite is also the dark chocolate.

• By: BB on April 9, 2013 at 8:29 am      Reply

@ Victoria,

Thank you for saying Happy Easter to me and my family. Happy Easter to you and your family too.

Thank you so much for saying I did not forget my blogging buddies as my blogging buddies are so important to me.

Easter with your family is awesome I just love it.

BB.

PS That is awesome you like dark chocolate like my parents.

PSSS Have you ate all your chocolate yet? I haven’t

4. By: Ari on April 12, 2013 at 6:35 am      Reply

Dear BB,

Nice Job on you post. Happy Easter to you too!! Sorry I’m a little bit late.
    I really like the pictures.
    Your blog is amazing!!
    Hope youll be able to visit mine!!
    http://www.arisafari.edublogs.org
    Ari

• By: BB on April 12, 2013 at 9:02 am      Reply

@ Ari,

Thank you for saying Nice job on my post. Happy Easter to you and your family too. Your not late saying Happy Easter.

I am so glad you you like the pictures.

Thank you so much for saying My blog is amazing your blog is too.

I will write on your blog.

BB

Leave a response

Your response:

Categories