header image

It’s time to say good bye for now!

Posted by: | June 9, 2013 | 30 Comments |

This decision to have a break from blogging has been quite challenging.  I am taking some time off due to the fact that after fours years of blogging I am all blogged out and am running out of ideas  for posts each week.    So by taking some time off  I am hoping that when and if I return I will be able to write up more posts.   Unfortunately  I do not know when I will be back blogging on my blog but I hope to visit other blogs during this break.

I would like to thank all my wonderful blogging friends who made my blog so special.  Without your support I really don’t think I would have kept on blogging.

A special thank you goes to Mrs Morris for introducing me to the world of blogging and giving me a great deal of support all these years.  Also Mrs Yollis, Mrs Hembree,  Mrs Lynch  and Miss Y who have always written on my blog with great comments and words of encouragement.  I hope our friendship will still continue.

I would like to thank Victoria, Sarha and Miriam for been such wonderful friends and I hope one day we will meet in person.

Last but not least is my mum without her support and love and guidance to show me the way I don’t think I could have done this with out her.  She is amazing.   Blogging has helped me learn, and grow and best of  all the special friendships I have made.  I know I will keep and treasure for many years to come.

Blogging has taken me to some many different places and the journey has been amazing.

Thank you all

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72825507@N00/4549438383http://www.flickr.com/photos/72825507@N00/4549438383

under: Uncategorized

1. By: Mrs Kathleen Morris on June 9, 2013 at 10:19 am      Reply

Hi BB,

I’m sad to hear that you’re taking a break from blogging but I understand that sometimes we all need a break! In fact, I am thinking I too will be having a break from blogging soon when my baby arrives.

You’ve certainly been a role model student for other bloggers and I’m yet to meet a student who has kept blogging as long as you. I hope one day you will find your passion again.

Isn’t it great that you’ve made some wonderful friends in teachers, students and parents across the world? Perhaps you can keep in touch with them via email from time to time.

A huge congrats also goes to your mum for being such a terrific support to you! She is a role model parent!

Take care BB,

Mrs Morris

• By: BB on June 9, 2013 at 11:00 am      Reply

@ Mrs Morris,
      Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and great to hear from you.

I agree I feel sad that I’m leaving but I can not come up with any posts but then I thought maybe I need a break.

I think you deserve a break because when your baby arrives you will be very busy and you will be tired.

Thank you for saying I have been a role model to some students. I hope you do one day meet a student who has been blogging as long as I have. Thank you for saying you hope I find my passion to blog again I think I will just when I come up with an interesting post.

Yes it is great that I have met and connected with so many students and teachers it really makes my day to see me making connections with students and teachers all over the world.

I, still will write on their blogs to show I have not entirely left blogging. But it’s just my blog that needs a break.

I, agree mum is an amazing role model always supporting me and helping me think up posts. She is always there for me I could write a book on how mum is inspirational and inspiring to me and others all over the world I love mum so much. I hope she never forgets how she has always supported me and inspired me to do amazing posts.

Take care to you too Mrs Morris.

From your pal,

BB.

2. By: Miss Y on June 9, 2013 at 11:20 am      Reply

Hi BB

I can understand how difficult it must have been to make your decision to take a break from blogging after four years. It takes a lot of commitment, time, creativity and energy to think of and write a blog post, as well as respond thoughtfully to people’s comments. You have done each of this so incredibly well!!

I’m so glad that your blog has helped me to connect with both you and AA and that we have become friends. I’m sure you will maintain your other online friends one way or another! (We’re still hoping Mrs Hembree will visit Australia one day!)

Thank you for the many wonderful things you have shared through your blogging journey.

Enjoy your break from blogging BB….

Miss Y :D

• By: BB on June 11, 2013 at 5:34 pm      Reply

@ Miss Y,
      Awesome comment and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Thank you for understanding me how I’m giving blogging a break for a while but not a long time.

Mum thinks that having a blog for four years and thinking up posts is a lot of hard work especially thinking up posts.

That is so kind of you to say I have done a terrific job. I am glad that you are glad that you have connected with my mum and I that is truly inspiring to meet loads of people over my blog and their blog.

I hope Mrs Hembree does visit Australia and so does Mrs Yollis. You are welcome I have shared so many things with my blogging buddies.

From your pal,

BB.

3. By: Mrs. Y♥llis on June 9, 2013 at 4:07 pm      Reply

Dear Bianca,

I, too, was sorry to read your title, but I understand. (However, I liked that it ended with …for now :-) Hope springs eternal!)

You have certainly been a role model for students all over the world. The commitment you have given to writing quality posts and commenting back to your readers has been remarkable.

I hope that we can continue to connect in some way. Perhaps you’ll still send me a photo-of-the-day once in a while. I hope so! (Did you notice that Hack’s Smile was featured on Heather’s blog?)

You have made such a difference and inspired so many people, and for that I thank you!

I also want to commend your mom, AA, for all the support she has given to you, to my class, and to other student bloggers all over the world. She truly is a role model for parents everywhere!

Enjoy your time off, and I know we will always be friends!

Your pal,
    Mrs. Y♥llis
    California

• By: BB on June 18, 2013 at 5:41 pm      Reply

@ Mrs Yollis,

I hope I did not upset you to much about my title. I am so glad you liked the ending.

That is so nice of you to say I have been a role model to students all over the world.

Thank you for saying I put a lot of effort into my posts and comments. Me too I hope to still connect with you.

Maybe we could send Via Email or photos on Emails. No I did not know that Heather posted a picture of Hack smiling I will check her post out.

Thank you for saying I have inspired people.

Mum is truly amazing I could write a billion or trillion words on mum because she is so kind and supportive of what she does.

From your best friend,

BB.

PS I heard you are on Summer holidays what are you planning to do during the Summer?

PS A big WOOF WOOF from Hack to Buck

4. By: Mrs. Hembree on June 9, 2013 at 9:51 pm      Reply

Dear BB,
    Like Mrs. Morris, Miss Y, and Mrs. Yollis, I too am sad to see I won’t be reading posts from you each week. You have been quite a role model for students at my school and others around the world.

At the same time, it is quite a time commitment, and sometimes, choices have to be made. I really understand how difficult this decision must have been for you.

You and your mother have been tireless bloggers. The support you show for each other and bloggers around the world is a wonderful example of the positive effects blogging can have for students and families.

I still hope to visit Australia some day and meet you both. In the meantime, I hope you will visit my blogs occasionally and let me know how you are doing!

We are going to have our summer funny reading program again. Maybe you can send in another photo of you reading for us to enjoy!

Let’s stay in touch!
    Your librarian friend,
    Mrs. Hembree

• By: BB on June 13, 2013 at 5:34 pm      Reply

@ Mrs Hembree,

I hope you are not sad because I’m having a break from blogging. Thank you so much for saying I have been a role model to people all over the world that is nice that means everything to me.

Yes it definitely was a difficult decision to give blogging a break. That is so kind of you to say mum and I are role models to many students and teachers.

I hope you do visit Australia one day and I will visit your blogs to see how you are going and what I am up too. I think you would be happy to see me update about what is happening with mum and I.

You are very lucky it is Summer in America because it has been raining all week and every day so in class we can’t go outside because it is raining or to wet.

I will send another photo of me reading again.

From your pal,

BB.

5. By: Victoria on June 10, 2013 at 5:09 am      Reply

Dear BB,

It has been wonderful blogging with you these past few years. I feel like I have really gotten to know you and your family, and I will miss seeing a new post from you. I hope you don’t stay away for too long. Please continue to stay in touch. Perhaps you and Miriam and continue to correspond as pen pals via email. I hope you will continue to do a few update posts on special occasions to keep us updated on your school progress and other activities.

I wish you many successes on whatever else you decide to do.

All the best to you, and lots of love,
    Victoria

• By: BB on June 10, 2013 at 5:28 pm      Reply

@ Victoria,

I am so glad it has been awesome blogging with me. I agree I have felt like I gotten to know you and Miriam,Sarah and Hannah also Romeo your dog.

I will not leave the blog forever so don’t you worry :). I will stay in touch with Miriam and you. I hope we can email each sooner than later.

I will try to update you on my special occasions and school activities. Thank you for saying you wish me success.

BB.

6. By: ♥Hannah♥ on June 10, 2013 at 5:21 am      Reply

Dear BB,

I really like your blog and I like your posts. I will miss you. Someday, maybe I will have a blog like yours. What activities will you do next?

I hope you will keep in touch.

Love,
    Hannah

• By: BB on June 10, 2013 at 5:30 pm      Reply

@ Hannah,

I am so glad you really like my blog and my posts. I will miss you too. I hope you do have a blog one day.

I am not sure what activities I will do next.

I hope we can stay in touch VIA email.

From your pal ,

BB

7. By: ♥Miriam♥ on June 10, 2013 at 6:23 am      Reply

Dear BB,

It has been wonderful blogging with you and your mom these past few years. I will miss all of your creative and interesting posts. I hope you don’t stay away from blogging for too long. Please continue to stay in touch. Maybe we can email back and forth. What do you think?

What do you think you want to try next?

I hope that one day you will come to visit.

Your blogging buddy,
    Miriam

• By: BB on June 10, 2013 at 7:42 pm      Reply

@ Miriam,

I am so glad you liked how mum and I have connected with your mum and you also Sarah and Hannah.

Thank you for saying you will miss my creative posts I hope we can send emails to each other.

I will not stay away from blogging for a long time. Yes I hope we can email each other.

I am not sure what I want to do next.

From your pal,

BB

8. By: ♥Miriam♥ on June 16, 2013 at 12:45 pm      Reply

Dear BB,

I really enjoyed reading your post. I am very sad that you are taking a break. Maybe after a while, you will miss blogging and come back. I have made a great friendship with you, and I hope one day, we will meet in person.

Love,
    Sarah

• By: BB on June 16, 2013 at 5:05 pm      Reply

@ Miriam,

I am so glad that you enjoyed reading my post. I hope you are not sad because I’m giving blogging a break. I will come back do not worry. Yes we have had a wonderful friendship. Me too I hope to meet you in person.

BB.

9. By: Ari on June 18, 2013 at 11:27 pm      Reply

Dear BB,

:( I’m so sad to hear your leaving.
    I’ll miss you I hope you had an amazing blogging time. I hope you enjoy your time off. Bye Blogging buddy. :(
    Ari
    http://www.arisafari.edublogs.org

• By: BB on June 19, 2013 at 7:34 am      Reply

@ Ari,

Thank you for your very kind comment.
      Yes it is sad but I just need a break from blogging.
      I hear you are on holidays is that correct. If so have an awesome summer break and hopefully we can still keep in contact.

From your blogging pal,
      Bianca

10. By: cooper on July 4, 2013 at 10:20 am      Reply

hello

i dont know you but i think your blog must have bean pretty good

from cooper

• By: BB on July 5, 2013 at 8:02 am      Reply

@ Cooper,

Thank you for taking the time to write on my blog.
      It is was pretty great having my own blog. You get to connect with great bloggers.

Do you like to blog Cooper?

Sincerely,
      BB :)

11. By: AdventureGirlEm on October 30, 2013 at 11:03 am      Reply

Thats to bad. I enjoy reading your blog. I took a pretty long break from blogging too but now I am trying to start up again and write at least once every week. I have been busy but I think that I need to start up again and get viewers like on my very first blog, the one that I started up when I turned 7 or 8 in first grade and I have been blogging since… even though I have had some breaks a few times. I have been blogging then for about 5 or 6 years. please check out my newest blog at http://adventuregirlem.com/

12. By: jospph on February 1, 2014 at 5:31 am      Reply

sorry you are stopping

13. By: meghan on February 1, 2014 at 5:31 am      Reply

oh my gosh this blog is funny with toy story on the front with the big baby

• By: BB on February 2, 2014 at 8:41 am      Reply

@ Meghan,
      Thanks for visiting my blog. I really liked toy story the movie as that is why I decided to use it as my blog header on my blog.
      Sincerely,
      BB :)

14. By: Paige Behrends on April 3, 2014 at 3:43 am      Reply

hey i love your blog

• By: BB on April 6, 2014 at 10:20 am      Reply

Thank you for the compliment @ paigebehrends but sadly I am not continuing blogging this year because of studies at school and I feel it is hard to fit blogging in with school and sports and my acting career.

BB :)

15. By: leifs on April 10, 2014 at 7:11 pm      Reply

Amazing blog it sad that your taking a time off the blog. Visit mine at
    http://minecraftlife.global2.vic.edu.au

• By: BB on April 13, 2014 at 3:19 pm      Reply

@ leifs,

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me such a lovely comment. I felt that I needed some time away from blogging. Hopefully one day I may start it again. All the very best with your blog too.

BB :)

16. By: Dealsoff.com on November 22, 2014 at 5:14 pm      Reply

Will miss your writing … visit my blog http://www.dealsoff.com

• By: BB on November 25, 2014 at 4:40 pm      Reply

@ Dealsoff.com,

Thanks for your very kind words on my blog. Sadly I will not blogging and am having a long break. Hope your blog goes well for you and you make great blogging connections like I have.

Sincerely,

BB.

Leave a response

Your response:

Categories